"who's in chat" is broken

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's not saying that I'm in there on the main forum page.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It does that a lot for me. Especially when I'm the only one in there. It doesn't recognize me. I think it's all a conspiracy and part of the plan to get Anita.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not in realtime. It could be off by up to 60 seconds. I did this to save server resources so it doesn't check who's in chat literally every time somebody loads the main page.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah, but how come when I was in there for 45 minutes it didn't show anything? Then, I make a thread about it and 3 other people immediately show. They get listed on "who's in chat" but I was still missing from it.

It's a conspiracy, I'm tellin ya.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Tell Hybrix how the mods rushed to your service. :hah:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yes, because she is awesome. But I understand the server costs. I've noticed that a lot though, with chat. I'll be out of the chat for an hour and yet It will say I'm in there.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes, because she is awesome. But I understand the server costs. I've noticed that a lot though, with chat. I'll be out of the chat for an hour and yet It will say I'm in there.
You must be remembering that from a few weeks ago. That glitch has definitely been fixed by now. :D
------
I thought I posted about it but yeah, that's definitely a different issue that has been resolved by now.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Do you really need it to tell you when you are in chat?
No, not me, but it needs to tell you guys so that you can come in to experience my awesomeness once more.

And yes, I had what...4 mods rush in there as soon as I posted the thread?
I'm going to test it now that no one is there and see if it works this time.
------
Looks like it ignores the first person and goes to the 2nd one. It showed no one in there, but as soon as I entered Iris was in there. Now it's listing just me and still not listing her.

Last edited: