Who's going to win the WWE title?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

So Cena is hurt...out 6-8 months.

Who's the new champ going to be? WWE promises a new champ at No Mercy but havent announced a match yet.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

In my opinion they have to give it to Orton, he's been wrestling for the title for a while now, and he's in the current story line. But they might surprise people and give it to Mr Kennedy. It's very hard to say. Imagine if Chris Jericho really comes back at No Mercy and he wins it, that would be pretty crazy.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Apparently now Jericho won't be back at No Mercy so we'll see. I think personally it'll be Orton because he's been in the hunt now for awhile and this could be the chance the WWE wants to have the HHH vs Orton world title fued.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Orton hands down

5. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

The Game HHH or Orton but im leaning towards HHH because he gets more of a say in what happens.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

My two cents

I think Randy Orton as well. Kennedy, all he does is injure people. It's time to see what Orton can do as champion.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Triple H for me, well I recon that Vicky (the or someone else) will put HHH with Orton for the title at No Mercy and it's going to be Last Man Standing, of course.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Orton for me as well. He has had this feud going with Cena of late and I think he deserves it. Then we can see Orton vs HHH.

9. Sexxitant

Sexxitant Bombe Sexuelle

I guess it will be Orton and will soon feud with HHH

10. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

That seems to be the plan right now which does make sense since Orton has been in the hunt for awhile and HHH has talked to Vince more then once about getting a storyline going between the two. The one they had in 04 was good and with the roles reversed I personally think it can be one damn good set of matches.