Who's going to retire next?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, Apr 9, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

With The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels calling it quits at Wrestlemania 26th who do you think is going to retire next on WWE?

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Do you mean besides Mark Calaway? :lol:

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I think it's going to be The Undertaker as well, I think next years Wrestlemania will be his last or he might retire even before that. His body cannot take it anymore and it's showing more and more every time he steps into that ring. His retirement will be huge.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I think its gotta be Undertaker, right? I mean you can't count Bret Hart and I dont see Triple H giving it up. Sting maybe? I don't know what his future holds.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Undertaker for sure, hate to see him go but it will be epic. Sting just signed an extension I think, so I think he'll be active for a while longer. Which is awesome b/c he's probably my all time favorite! :)

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Probably Undertaker but maybe Batista.

7. Babe_Ruth

Batista is another good one, he's said that he doesn't want to wrestle for a long period of time. He's already in his 40's and wrestling isn't really in his blood like some other wrestlers in my opinion. So it wouldn't surprise me if he retired soon.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I thought Batista recently spoke to an interviewer regarding retirement and said he figured he had three years left in him. Do I remember wrong?

9. Babe_Ruth

The last time I've read something about his retirement he's said that he doesn't want to wrestle for much longer, I think I've read for another year or so. I don't have any source to back up this statement since I can't find anything reliable on Google.

But I haven't read anything about three more years though.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

well i remember reading an interview with Batsta saying he plannd to retire in a couple of years, maybe that was the 'three year' interview, and i remember that was before he was 40 so it must have been a couple of years ago. so i can definitely see him being the next one to retire. Undertaker probably should be the next one to reitre, but wrestling definitely is in his blood. I can see him sticking around for as long as physically possible. Hopefuly he doesn't stick around long after he should be retired, and bows out gracefully.
    ------
    here's the interview:

and that interview was conducted in the summer of 2008

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010