• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Who's getting CE: Annaversery?

Blur

iPimp
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Trailer (E3 2011) - YouTube

I'm so excited about this, fuck, online co-op! Halo ce had THE BEST campaign to this date of all of them. And its gonna be remastered, fwuh, same physics engine though???! fwuh!, 3sk pistol!!!! haha! oh man. consider yourself pre-ordered, you sexy sexy game.

Blur

iPimp
Whats your gamertag and do you play reach? I just got a xbox again lol im scramblin' for friends to play some shit im tired of sucky teammates (even though im still gettin used to this new halo reach feel as opposed to halo 2, which is when i quit playin really...

And i dont know, ive been mentioning it on xbox live and over half the folks i mention to havent heard of it...so im just spreadin the word!

Ziggy

Sup?
OneZiggy.

I play Reach every now and then, if you catch me online just send me a message.

I'm not that great at it haha but I'm capable.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I may get it, but it won't be for a bit. I'm getting Skyrim now and then SR3 as well as AC:R down the line soon.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'll definitely be getting it. Can't wait to replay it. I hope they do something with Halo 2 as well. Even though the game is pretty damn great. I just want a 360 version so I don't have to sign off my dash board when I want to replay it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I won't be getting it till next month. Gotta wait for the funds to come in, but I'm definitely looking foreward to it. add me, MelnykMachine

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When is the release date? I may not get it right away either, depending on when it comes out.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
A better question is who isn't going to get this game.
Me.

While I liked the original, I'm not particularly interested in re-buying the same game again. Updated graphics doesn't draw me in as I don't particularly care what a game looks like, and neither does co-op or multiplayer because I don't have a LIVE Gold account, and I barely played online when I did.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
To me, this is still the only good titles in the series with the rest of them being rush jobs and half assed efforts. I loved the first game and I think I'll enjoy revisiting it.