Xbox 360 Who's getting an XBOX 360?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
By a show of hands.. er votes, who's getting an XBOX 360 at launch or shortly after? It's going to be a whopping $400 at launch, but looks like it is going to have a solid library of launch titles. If XBOX Live on the 360 is just as well done as it was on the original XBOX, it will be well worth the money. It's certainly cheaper than building a gaming computer, where a video card alone can run you $500 a pop.

:)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I would only be interested in one if Rare brings back Killer Instinct... and another Blast Corps game... but right now... NO Im not even remotely interested in the 360

Nanner

Registered Member
Maybe? LOL it wasn't an option in the poll :D Will have to see the specs on the new XBox vs the new PS. So far from what I've heard the PS will be really really great. Haven't heard much about the new XBox. Since that is what we have now (and still some un played games) if it's the best new one then I'm sure somewhere down the line (like when the 400 price goes down a bit :)) we'll get one. Then again we have PS games around here too....????

Albey

Registered Member
Yeah, but either way i'm buying one.. Who's heard of some of the games thats susposted to come out with it?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
PDZero is a good choice for a launch game to get. I know that'll be the first game I get.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not sure. I might get one when the price drops a bit, cause $400 is a hell of a lot of money to spend on a console, and that doesn't even include any games. I'd like to wait until PS3 and Revolution come out before I make my decision.

Albey

Registered Member
400.00 yea a bit much, but its worth a weeks work for me.. I mean, what the heck... It'll pay off in the long run... by fun, at least to me. PDZero.. got any trailors or anything thing about it?

dk_rare

Registered Member
I certainly can't afford one in 2005, 2006 fur sure (even if I have to sell my last lung for it, the first went to my computer). This 360 really snuck up on me, it dosn't feel like it should actually be out yet. I only just got my xbox last year!