• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Who's getting a Revoluton?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Yesterday at the Xbox launch, I was talking about the Revolution and people were actually psyched for it as well. A majority said that they planned on getting the Xbox 360 and getting a Revolution too. I even sold a few people on the revolution. It was alot of fun, made me ancy to get in line for the revolution. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd like to see some sources for you figures. The profits seem to be off, and I'd like to compare them for myself.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i want to get a revolution eventually. i got the cube just for the resident evil series and zelda series.

i would love to see some sweet fps action with the controller and sword swinging games before i purchase.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
I'd like to see some sources for you figures. The profits seem to be off, and I'd like to compare them for myself.
I will look them up. But Gamecube won against all consoles by 3billion. It was on IGN, I will see what I can find.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
From the fiscal year of 1998 to 2004, (pretty much some n64 and all of this CUBEs life)
Sony 4.5 Bil
Nintendo 7 Billion

Nintendo has earned over $7 billion in operating income. Sony comes in second with $4.5 billion, while Electronic Arts came in third with $1.8 in profits. The new-comer, Microsoft, has obtained some momentum during the past couple years but has reported heavy losses from its games division.
And I just post random caca that is false:rolleyes:
source? DFC Intelligencehttp://nintendonow.e-mpire.com/inde...53&PHPSESSID=248f6e89d37c6bbb8b346d428bb6048b

however, if you would like to look at the 750 pages your self, then go right a head at this link. http://www.dfcint.com/game_report/Market_Leaders_toc.html

Rayzn

Registered Member
As of right now I honestly don't know. Hopefully by next years E3 I will have made my mind up since I will have more info then.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Awesome. This means that Nintendo, if they can keep these profits, will still be around for many years to come. I think this just shows that Nintendo has the best first party games, and good second party developers.

compudoc

Registered Member
I collect systems.. no doubt ill get one. Might be when they are 2 years old though... now that I have 3 kids moneys tight. XBOX 360 and PS3 first as of now.

KannonMAK

Registered Member
compudoc said:
I collect systems.. no doubt ill get one. Might be when they are 2 years old though... now that I have 3 kids moneys tight. XBOX 360 and PS3 first as of now.
save your money and get one or the other, a collection of almost the same system isnt worth well over 1000$. just get a PS3 and a revolution, you'll be better off. OH PLEASE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!