Who's been suspended?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Since the news came out that 10 wrestlers were being suspended, here's the names I think are definitely goners for at least 30 days.

Mr Kennedy (not the bastard child)
    Umaga (ass kicked)
    William Regal (same as Umaga)
    Simon Dean (Fired)
    Eugene (Fired)
    Chavo Guerrero
    Chris Masters (no show on SD!)
    King Booker (no show on RAW)
    John Morrison (loses ECW title)
    Charlie Haas (lost in #1 contender's match)

That's 10 right there. Santino Marella might not be outta the woods yet either.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I agree with a lot of those that you posted there. I think it's kind of obvious that some of them are gone like John Morrison. I mean they don't just take the ECW title from somebody like that so chances are he's one of the ones gone and I think that same with Mr . Kennedy now that he's not in the "bastard" storyline.

I don't know about Chavo just yet though. If it were me I'd replace him with Marella.

3. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Chavo is gonna lose in an I Quit match jus like how Rey did, and his knee will supposedly be 'injured'

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

News have been flaring that Batista has gotten suspended, but it was a lie. Apparently he is going to sue Sports Illustrated for printing his name.

5. andrew_bishop

Batista has serious issues sometimes.

I saw Smackdown the other night and I saw about the Chavo thing , I guess it does make sense to do.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Batista stormed into Jeff Hardy vs Khali's match and speared Khali.

7. andrew_bishop

Well its obv some guys are suspended. Like Booker well he quit anyway but he's gone and Kennedy and guys like that so now it looks like we're gonna see a lot of the other guys have to pick up the slack.