• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whoo!

MissAshley

Registered Member
I'm Ashley, 26, from Indiana. I am in school for magazine journalism. I love to write! I do some freelance writing until I get through school. I work part time at Target doing stock and I also do some modeling.

Other than that, my hobbies/interests are blogging, reading, volunteering/charity, and competing in pageants. I am going for Miss International in the fall!

This forums seems pretty cool. I can't wait to jump in.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have always thought that Lady Gaga is the worst name anyone could want to go by.
You're my new favorite newbie.

MissAshley

Registered Member
It is lol.

The Goo Goo Dolls (also another bad name) and Lady Gaga should do a tour called Goo Goo Gaga.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Lol! Awesome starts! :D Hello and welcome to GF! There's tons of great topics here and you'll def fit in 4 sure! :nod:

musaid

Registered Member
welcome ,, welcome
i'm Glad coz you join us here
in the best forums
GF is a great place to debate all sorts of topics
so stick around and you won't regret it one bit
welcome again​

Dabs

Registered Member
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your browsing and posting in the forums! I have to admit, when I saw your intro thread title, I thought you were going to say you are a Ric Flair fan :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Ash, what brings you here?

You seem to be a fairly interesting new member. I do hope that you decide to stick around. GF has a lot to offer, and I'm sure it can fulfill all your needs when it comes to a message board. I do hope you decide to stick around.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi there Ashley, welcome to GF. What kind of books do you like to read?

MissAshley

Registered Member
Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your browsing and posting in the forums! I have to admit, when I saw your intro thread title, I thought you were going to say you are a Ric Flair fan :)
Haha nooo. I must say that I like your av and sig.

Welcome Ash, what brings you here?

You seem to be a fairly interesting new member. I do hope that you decide to stick around. GF has a lot to offer, and I'm sure it can fulfill all your needs when it comes to a message board. I do hope you decide to stick around.
Thanks! I was bored last night and started googling forums and stumbled upon this one. I love message boards, especially active ones with a varity of members and interesting topics.

Hi there Ashley, welcome to GF. What kind of books do you like to read?
First I have to say that reading books is kind of a new thing for me. I sparknoted myself through high school. But Ellen Hopkins books - mostly targeted to teens but I really like her style.
And I have to confess that I like self help books.
I am always checking out best sellers like The Happiness Project and that type of thing.

Impact

V.I.P.
Welcome. You seem really friendly, so i'm sure you'll fit in. I was going to make a pageant joke, but you don't seem like a typical ditzy pageant girl. Hope you like it here.