Whom do you prefer

Is this not the best question ever on fc?

• Yes I love this question.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you suck

• Ugh your making me think

• Total voters
If the devil came up from hell one night and told you the fallowing

"It is fortold that one of your family members must die. Now I am not talking about your distant great grandma that you never talk to. I am speaking of someone that is in your life everyday. You have sinned so many times that this is the price that you have to pay. We take loved ones from people when they sin too much and God fails to fallow up on it. Most of the time I just take on quietly in the middle of the night but, I did not realize you were still up. So now you much choose. So who will die because of you?"

Now what would you say?

What would you ask?

Who would you choose and why?

Also I want your answers to be at least a paragraph. If you cannot make an answer that long then don't post in this thread.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
id tell the devil that he's talking to the wrong person in the family and to go talk to my dad, even though he's sleeping
then id ask if he could secretly kill my dad instead, since my dad is sleeping and cannot wake up
i want my dad to die, because i feel if he wants to hurt me he should just kill me instead of trying to make my life a living hell

C

Cranky

If the devil came up from hell one night and told you the fallowing

"It is fortold that one of your family members must die. Now I am not talking about your distant great grandma that you never talk to. I am speaking of someone that is in your life everyday. You have sinned so many times that this is the price that you have to pay. We take loved ones from people when they sin too much and God fails to fallow up on it. Most of the time I just take on quietly in the middle of the night but, I did not realize you were still up. So now you much choose. So who will die because of you?"

Now what would you say?

What would you ask?

Who would you choose and why?

Also I want your answers to be at least a paragraph. If you cannot make an answer that long then don't post in this thread.
Well, I'm agnostic, so the question, rationally makes no sense...but here is my answer IF I believed in the devil...

It would be me that I would have the devil take...

And yes, if I believed in sin I would be damned...
Not quite a paragraph...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Pull out the gun I keep under my pillow and shoot the devil. That's what I would do.

But anyways. I don't know.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would ask things like;
so there really is heaven?
is their reincarnation?
What happens to souls when the person dies?

Then I'd tell him to take my bitch of a mother. You guys know I hate her, I'd probably feel guilty for it, but whatever. It's not like she supports this family or anything.

MasterChad

Registered Member
1.Now what would you say?

2.What would you ask?

3.Who would you choose and why?
1.I would be like "WOW and to think I was a athiest.."

2.Why the f-ck do you care about my sins?

3.I would choose one or even two of my cousins on my father's side...
Edit: And why? well i'd rather them then personal family members (sisters, mother, ect) plus i dont like much of my dad's side of the family..