Who´s to blame for England´s loss against Portugal?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Vidic15, Jul 28, 2006.

?

Who do u blame?

1. Wayne Rooney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sven Göran Eriksson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Players

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Refeere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't Know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I blame the the coach

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Sven, he's never in the manager box telling the team what to do and cheering them on, all managers do that except him, he never cared about the team! I'm glad we've got a british manager now!

3. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

Why mention things that are in the past? To learn from the? Perhaps anyway well I will try to remember somethings from the last World Cup of why England lost to Portugal:

Coach- I never really liked him really I mean his not the type of guy that take passion in his work unlike well lets name one, Philip Scolari perhaps is much a better coach than he is. He is a 'cool' guy/coach never really yell or anything in a way thats one quality of a coach but by doing that it seems that he dont really care of the team. So lets go to his strategy, it was really bad, I think the 4-5-1 rite? Rooney was on the last offensive post and this type of strategy IMO never really wok and not very efficient.

Rooney-For a start actually I feel really sorry for this guy, so many people put such high hopes in him and forgot about the other players, he become the main attraction and this had put him in a lot of pressure. Anyway well when he stepped on that guy balls I think that was only a yellow or actually not even a card but when he pushed/shoved players away thats what trigger the card, thats totally unsportsmanship and as a pro footballer he should have already known that and for god sake that is his teammate!!!

Other players-Well the played ok I guess, not realy blaming them but my main critics is Beck leadership in him being a captain, IMO he need to be a much stronger character for a team captain.

Conclusion so Im not really blaming anyone particularly becos everyone had done thier part of doing mistakes but I guess I blame Rooney for such behaviour (I know its tiring, pressure and stuff but he should have controlled it) and btw I am sort of disliking some english fans I mean when I was watching the semis, I asked them if they want to watch also and they said 'What the World Cup is still on?!' (Totally ARROGANT) it is like as if there is no England playing in the event they thought the event as dead or something...

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Nobody is to blame for loss. You either win as a team or lose as a team just that simple. But if you want to point fingers you could say Wayne Rooney should have never gotten himself suspened, maybe Beckham could have tried harder to make a bigger difference.