Who Would You Vote For As NHL Commissioner ??

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by ATARIGUY, Oct 23, 2007.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I vote for Chris Chelios :thumbup:

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Yeah that makes two of us. I really think hes one of the few people that can really take the NHL where it is now and make it good like it once was.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

ooh Cheli is a great choice! as soon as he retires...

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I would vote for John Madden.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Agreed, Swift. He would be the Bret Farve of commissioners.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

if i didn't love you i'd neg you for that.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Guest

Gretzsky or Lemiuex

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I would never let Gretzky into the commissioners office for selling out his loyal fans and going to the desert. True Canadian fans know that hockey does not belong in Phoenix.

9. The_Show_Stopper

The_Show_Stopper Registered Member

A retarded monkey. Better than what we have now.

I'd vote for Cheli as well. Course, we have to wait another 50 years before he decides to retire lol

Which one? There's the one that plays hockey and then there's the really old, retarded guy.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Why would you put a bitter american as the NHL commisioner??? Everyone knows it the NHL is a Canadian Game. So you can't put a person who won't give any Canadian Provinces the chance to get another NHL franchise. Chris Chelios is a great embassador for the game, but I wouldn't put him as commish.

A person who I think would do an excellent job as commish would be Mark Messier. He's played in two big hockey markets. One in Canada(Edmonton), and the other in the States(New York). He loves the game so much that he wouldn't do anything to hurt it. Did I convince anyone to change their votes lol???