Who would you rather see get a push?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Out of these three wrestlers, who would you rather see get a big push(challenge for the US or IC Title type of push.)

-Goldust
    -Zack Ryder
    -MVP

Please give reasons behind your selection.

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I'd go with Zach Ryder and/or MVP, reason being - they're quite good on the mic and they're pretty charismatic. Plus, they're decent wrestlers.

Goldust, I just can't take him seriously. I think his gimmick is okay, but the company makes him look like a comic relief character or something. Because he's always jobbing, I'm kinda like 'meh...'

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't mind Goldy getting a push but considering the options I can't pick him.

I'm going to go with MVP simply because we've seen how good he can be as a heel. Ryder is a nice choice too but MVP is more proven and we know he's got it in him.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to go with Goldust myself, but I would change his gimmick. I would make Dustin Runnels again(just like WCW) so people could take him more seriously.

Out of the three wrestlers that I mentioned, no one as better wrestling abilities then Goldust, and to me it's not even that close. If you watch Superstars you'll see where I'm coming from. Microphone wise it's pretty close between the three.

Another reason why I would like Goldust to get another huge push is because he's almost at the tail end of his career. He's a company guy and he deserves it for what he's done in recent years for the WWE.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Considering the 3, I'd go with Montel Vontavious Porter.

When he's in good shape and in the right storyline he excels in the ring, on the mic, and just overall. He'd make a great long-term IC title feud with Dolph if they put Kofi Johnson in the main event picture (which right now I know won't happen, I'm sure Kofi and Dolph will keep feuding).

As we've discussed before, a reversion to heel status might be best for MVP right now.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Goldust. Especially in this day and age where WWE is catering to kids. When I was younger I loved Goldust and Doink The Clown. Why? Because they were different than the generic wrestlers and they added that funny, clownish, mystic feel in the ring. I really enjoyed those types of characters.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

MVP. Don't know Ryder very well and not a big fan of Goldust.

Does MVP still have that boring finisher?

8. Unity

He still attempts and does it, but his main finisher has changed to a move he calls "The Play of the Day," basically a jumping complete shot similar to Shelton Benjamin's "Paydirt."

9. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Ryder. Easily. Great in ring performer, fun promo cutter and just awesome character. He could actually make a good face.

10. Unity

I don't doubt that he could play a face, but do you really think he could as he is right now?

His total character is based on a Long Island club hopping douche.