• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who would you like to meet?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you had a chance to meet anyone in the world who would it be? Now it can't be someone that lives two blocks from you or someone basically know one on these forums know except you. Personally I would like to meet Vince Carter or Michael Jordan, because I've been fans of them since I started watching basketball, and they seem to be two easy going people.

Ã

Æshættr

Unfortunately, the person I want to meet most is dead (Nikola Tesla). But as far as living people go, Orson Scott Card (author of Ender's Game, among other things) is at the top of my list.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hmm, I'd like to meet Sean Bean, Jennifer Love Hewitt (she is hot as hell), Nathon Fillion or whatever his last name is, and Summer Glau (SP?), those are all that I can think of at the moment.

Italiano

Film Elitist
One person I would like to meet is dead, Bruce Lee.

Though if there is anyone living I would like to meet, it would have to be Stephen King or Geroge Carlin.

B

barfootboards

Bruce lee died?? lol wow, never knew

Adam Sandler and Dane Cook for me!

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, Eminem, or Chamillionaire

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I would meet Dane Cook, Wayne Brady, Some hot girls (Jennifer Love Hewitt etc etc etc), Chuck norris etc etc

Blur

iPimp
i'd like to meet dj paul and juicy n show them my beats, then get signed

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Æshættr said:
But as far as living people go, Orson Scott Card (author of Ender's Game, among other things) is at the top of my list.
you probably don't believe me, but he's the uncle of one of the sophomore girls at my school. and he's supposed to come or something. but I'm a freshman, and we don't read ender's game yet.

anyway, I think I"d like to meet Dirk and have a picture with him. ;D