• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who would you choose

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Still even though he's not merciful he's still the wise choice, because lets say someone comes that is stronger then Super Saiyan two, Now has the fight would go on, Goku could get stronger by the fight, I dont believe that Piccolo could do the same.

K

King Vegeta

But still, Piccolo takes care of business faster, like when he fought Dr.Gero for instance.

B

Bio248

i dont care what anyone says. vegeta would make the fight just that more interesting because he always does play around that much.

so there. :p

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know that Piccolo destroyed Dr Gero in little time, but still he is not as strong Goku, and I dont believe he gets stronger as the battle goes on.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He does get strong, but I dont figure he'd have a zenkai boost, atleast not one like the Sayians, etc.