• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who would you choose

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo is right, I mean Goku would give people the chance to survive. Why let bad guys survive? It only comes back to haunt you! The only bad guy that ever became a benefit was Vegeta. (I don't count Piccolo has a bad guy; didn't really try and destroy the Earth, just hated Goku.)

As Piccolo said; if Piccolo could have SSj2 powers then I'd pick him over anyone else. He's by far the wisest of the fighters, and is, in my opinion, the best fighter within his own limits.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Piccolo did try to destroy Earth at the beggining. Also yes it might come back to haunt you but never did because they never accepted is offer. Also Goku would train even do he doesn't expect any threats it's just in is blood he has to train.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He didnt try to take over the Earth, he just wanted to be king. This is also a what if scenario, so a villian could easily accept Goku's offer if Goku is stronger then them.

Edit: Typo

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
HURCULE! Ha ha, joking. But wouldn't that be funny? XD

I'd have to go with Vegeta, even though he 'plays with his food' he soon gets bored and blows then to bits. But if i didn't have to pick a saiyan I'd pick Fat Buu, if you think about it, he'd just turn them into something edible and eat them XD

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Fat Buu would probably toy with them first, and then eat them later on.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo said:
If Piccolo had the power of a SSJ2 then I'd pick him, he wouldnt toy around with the villian, and finish them quickly.
I agree. Or you could pick Vegeta, he & Piccolo are basically the same person, just different looks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No, Vegeta would like to toy around, and brag about how strong he is. Piccolo would just get straight down to business.

K

King Vegeta

Actually, when I think about it, I'D want to be the one fighting the villain & I'd be Vegeta. But if I had to choose someone it'd be Vegeta or Goku.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like I said earlier my pick would be Goku because he always finds a way to win, he might toy around with them but he always gets the job done, and that's what you need.