Who would you choose

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If some villain came and threten to destroy planet Earth and you had one character to choose to protect planet earth, who would you choose? All of them would be in level Super Saiyan 2. i would choose Goku because he always finds a way to win, and he has more experienced then any other Super Saiyans.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If Piccolo had the power of a SSJ2 then I'd pick him, he wouldnt toy around with the villian, and finish them quickly.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only person that toys around with someone is Vegeta, Goku doesn't toy around with them, he just gives them a chance to leave planet Earth,because he doesn't want to hurt them, but when they obviously refuse then he beats them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Goku spares them, which is bad enough, Piccolo wouldnt care and just kill them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
True, but still they always refuse so it doesn't do any damage, so really that doesn't really affect the fight. Then he mostly beats up all of them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Some could refuse, then just come back stronger, which is why Goku needs to not spare people.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah they would come stronger I agree with that, but in the mean time they would be gone Goku would be ouit there trainning everyday and he himself would become stonger.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont figure he'd train every day if there is no real threat left to the planet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Their are always threats against planet earth, or wherever Goku is. So he always trains to make himself stronger, to protect earth in case someone does attack it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If he let the biggest threat go, then he probably would relax for a bit, normally the threats come after periods of years.