Who would work the best in the X-Division?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by C_mac, May 25, 2008.

1. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

TNA's no limits division is mostly about light heavyweights, however on occasion a big man can get involved in the division and produce some great matches. So if you could pick anyone on TNA's roster to become an X regular, who would it be and why?

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

That's a good question...tough to think of an answer....

I'd go with two choices, both a part of tag teams right now.

Hernandez of LAX...he's huge but can do some crazy-agile moves!! Ever seen him fly out of the ring? Definitely LAX's Superman.

Second I'd go with Lance Hoyt. He hasn't done much lately, but I've been watching him for several years now. He can do some really agile stuff for a big guy, and has a great high flying moonsault.

3. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

Whenever he returns, I'd like to see Abyss in the X Division. He'd add a much more dangerous and unpredictable flavor to the X Division.

Imagine a Monster's Ball X Division Title Match. Mmmmhmm, that's good watchin'.

And I also would like to see Matt Morgan as well. If the guy is the athletic freak they say he is, it could be downright scary.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'd have to strongly disagree about Abyss. Matt Morgan, maaaaaybe would work.

Abyss is a past TNA Heavyweight Champ, and deserves to be in the main event or in similar upper-level feuds. As with AJ Styles, the X-Division would be a downgrade at this point.