Who Would Win in a Fight?

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Alright so the idea is to propose a one on one battle between two things, then explain who you think would win and why.

For starters I'm going to throw Clint Eastwood VS John Wayne, they're both armed with six shooters in some dusty mining town in 1875.

Personally I think Clint would win, because John's going to want to give some sort of speech on why he's going to shoot Clint. Where as Clint is going to just shoot John in the gut the second he opens his mouth.

Okay GF, your turn.

Cloud or Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7 characters)

I'm not going to be bias, I like Cloud. HOWEVER, in a fight without Square always making the good guy come out on top, I can say that Sephiroth would win. Why? Because of his skill and passion. I see Cloud as too eager to attack while Sephiroth strikes at the right moments.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
Alright so the idea is to propose a one on one battle between two things, then explain who you think would win and why.

For starters I'm going to throw Clint Eastwood VS John Wayne, they're both armed with six shooters in some dusty mining town in 1875.

Personally I think Clint would win, because John's going to want to give some sort of speech on why he's going to shoot Clint. Where as Clint is going to just shoot John in the gut the second he opens his mouth.

Okay GF, your turn.
That's a hard one to call. I'd say it comes down to speed and accuracy. And you've got a point when you say that Clint would most likely gun The Duke down without much conversation.

Like Tuco (Eli Wallach) said in THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY: "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk"

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Boston would beat New York in everything except a "being named New York" contest.

Robocop or Terminator?

Terminator. Much more beastly and runs on backup power when needed.

Lincoln vs Washington in fisticuffs.

Washington has military experience, but Lincoln has the reach and size. I'm going Lincoln on this one.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Rainbow Bright vs. The Darkness

I think it would end up being Rainbow Bright. Her peppy upbeat attitude and can do it spirit would be simply to much for the Darkness to consume. if I were the Darkness I'd spew that out in a second. Of course that would inevitably turn into the Darkness' undoing as Rainbow uses her belt to shoot the Darkness away in a rainbow of spectacular colors.

Twist on the last scenario

Lincoln Monument vs Washington Monument

This time WM has the size advantage, but LM has the advantage of being a detailed statue, rather than a big stick. This all comes down to how well Lincoln can dodge Washington Because after WM falls, it's pretty much over.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
Boston would beat New York in everything except a "being named New York" contest.

Robocop or Terminator?

Terminator. Much more beastly and runs on backup power when needed.
I've got a Dark Horse graphic novel around here somewhere where Robocop did fight The Terminator when three Terminators are sent back in time to destroy Robocop. Great stuff written by Frank Miller and drawn by Walter Simonson.