Who would Win Bret Hart or John Cena?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by mtt28, May 19, 2006.

1. mtt28

mtt28 Guest

This would be a great match up since HBK adn Kurt Angle it would be physical and they would go all out but now in this day I think Cena would still win but if Bret was still active he would win that would be my alltime favorite match up.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you put Bret Hart in is prime and you put John Cena in is prime I believe that John Cena would be no match for Bret, Bret is a way superior compared to John he's such a way better wrestler and is finishing move is better then Cena's there's no way Cena would win.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Cena has like, 3 moves, including his finisher. How the heck could he dance with Bret for more than 2 minutes? I agree with Vince, Bret would smack that punk around. Not to mention Cena's finisher is pathetic, it's weaker than a military press slam. Oooh, it's called the FU? It must be strong with such a clever play on words! Lame.

4. Babe_Ruth

The difference between Cena and Bret is that Bret can acutally wrestle he's on of the best wrestlers to ever step in the wwe. He knows all the moves and holds. But we all know that wrestling is not real, but I believe people would love to have Bret Hart champion more then Cena so Hart would win.

5. Ufxgatorbox

Ufxgatorbox Guest

well this is very simple, Cena really could not last in a long match with Hart b/c it would be Hart doing everything all night long. Cena tho in my opinion is a good wrestler he's just programmed to do those same damn things every time he is in the ring it seems.

Bret = Definatly one of the Greatest of all time

6. Babe_Ruth

Bret Hart is one of the greatest wrestlet to ever enter the ring there's no doubt about that. Like I said John Cena would get destroyed by Bret Hart, but I also think it wouldn't be a good match because there not the same type of wrestlers, so it would be a very boring match to watch. Bret Hart is a technical wrestler and John Cena is all about impact.

7. In a straight up wrestling match, there is absolutely no question who would win this match...Bret hart, one of the greatest technicians in the ring of all time would completely own cena and his 5 moves of doom. no competition. cena is not even in bret's league