Who would want to...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by The_Burger_King, Jun 28, 2008.

?

Are you interested in this

1. Yes, would love it

57.1%
  2. No, I could care less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. On the fence and would possibly read out of curiosity

42.9%
  1. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

I acquired a old box of wrestling tapes a while back, some from WWF some from WCW and when it was WCCW, from one of the first Starrcades, to Wrestlemania I, Royal Rumble I, just a ton from the 80's early 90's era.

How many wrestling fans on GF new or old school would be interested in reading a breakdown of some of these maybe 1-2 a week depends how much time I get to watch and write a good review/synopsis. If enough people are interested I may try getting the 1st one up sometime mid to late this week.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I would be interested in the results. I'd like to see hear some old names that I haven't heard in awhile: The Headbangers, The Nasty Boys, young Triple H, ect... wrestling in them. So, yeah, I'll be interested in hearing how the results came out.

3. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

some of these go back to the days of the Horsemen, Andre the Giant, Hogan, Million Dollar Man, UT debut i think, Big John Stud etc. I thought it may be cool for the newer fans of wrestling to read and get a feel of the history and maybe learn some cool stuff from the early days. I will keep it short but informative and even try and give some onsighton storylines leading up to the matches that I can remember.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I go to rajah.com constantly and whenever people do this very thing I read with high interest and would do the same if you were to share here.

5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I would love that. Some of my earliest memories in life are sitting on my dad's bed watching wrestling. It would be nice to piece together some of my broken memories.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

You should do a play-by-play for it. I'd love to read.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would love to see that as well, I'm a huge fan of old school wrestling I watch it when he plays on T.V, it's very entertaining to watch. If you could do this the Wrestling section members would be very happy, so when you have the chance drop some stuff on us.