Who would Castro Vote for?

Who would Amedenijad vote for?

Who would Momar Kadafi vote for?

Who would Bashar al-Assad vote for?

Who would Putin vote for?

Discuss...

Sim

Registered Member
I think most of them would vote for McCain. Especially Osama bin Laden. McCain wants to continue the war in Iraq and other places, and thus push for the best recruitment program bin Laden could hope for in his wildest dreams. McCain will completely destroy the positive image America enjoyed in the rest of the world before Bush came to power, and soon, America will be loathed, hated, opposed and isolated -- and enjoy no credibility whatsoever anymore when it comes to human rights and democracy. Even the closest allies will continue hating America more and more and soon refuse to cooperate. America will then lose its status as world power.

That's the best outcome these thugs could hope for, so they'd vote for McCain.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Worst thread ever. Why? Because everybody will just pick the candidate they don't like.

One thing we do know is that international terrorist group Hamas would vote for Obama and has said they hope he wins.

I'd put good money down on most if not all of those people voting for Obama though. Why? Becuase he'll treat them all to a free lunch.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Worst thread ever. Why? Because everybody will just pick the candidate they don't like.

One thing we do know is that international terrorist group Hamas would vote for Obama and has said they hope he wins.

I'd put good money down on most if not all of those people voting for Obama though. Why? Becuase he'll treat them all to a free lunch.
Terrorists usually attack us because they don't like our policies. Maybe they like Obama's policies and would no longer threaten us.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Who would Osama Bin Laden vote for?

Who would Jim Jong Il vote for?

Who would Castro Vote for?

Who would Amedenijad vote for?

Who would Momar Kadafi vote for?

Who would Bashar al-Assad vote for?

Who would Putin vote for?

Discuss...
Well, we can say with 100% certainty who Kadafi would vote for. He said on TV he supports Obama and encouraged the Middle East to legally give to the Obama campaign:
YouTube - Momar Kadafi Supports Obama
-love that guy's style!

Putin would vote for the guy that would raise oil prices. So, that would leave Mr. Drill Here, Drill Now out of the picture.

I would guess al_Assad and Amedenijad would prefer Obama based on the recent comments Jesse Jackson made overseas about how Obama would approach Isreal. Jackson may not represent Obama, but claimed to have some sort of knowledge about a future Obama term. I think he was just shooting off at the mouth, but I'm sure other countries saw it as a policy statement.

Castro and Kim Jong are probably dead, so their vote is mute.
------
hey - that's not fair. I gave real legitimate reasons for every guy on Pro's list except the 2 dead guys. Oh, and Bin Laden, missed that one.
OBL would support McCain since GWB has done a poor job of finding OBL and Obama has been relatively strong on making finding OBL an issue.

Last edited:

Bananas

Endangered Species

I think most would choose Obama, not for the free lunch but because it is possible to do business with a diplomat. Most of these people and their countries want change, due to uncompromising and immovable US foriegn policy there has been little point to broker negotiations in the past.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Terrorists usually attack us because they don't like our policies. Maybe they like Obama's policies and would no longer threaten us.
Because Obama would let them run wild and do what they want with no regard for international safety. Notice they don't try that crap with Bush.
------
Well, we can say with 100% certainty who Kadafi would vote for. He said on TV he supports Obama and encouraged the Middle East to legally give to the Obama campaign:
YouTube - Momar Kadafi Supports Obama
-love that guy's style!
He called Obama Muslim? He must be part of the right wing smear campaign! :lol:

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You guys do realize that according to Islam teachings, the entire world must be converted to Islam by any means.

They will attack whoever does not convert because in their view anybody who is not a Muslim is committing blasphemy against their prophet Muhammad.

In Iran as we speak a law is being proposed that would make leaving the Islamic faith punishable by death for men and life in prison for women.

They will continue to attack the US regardless of who is elected as the next president.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
You guys do realize that according to Islam teachings, the entire world must be converted to Islam by any means.

They will attack whoever does not convert because in their view anybody who is not a Muslim is committing blasphemy against their prophet Muhammad.

In Iran as we speak a law is being proposed that would make leaving the Islamic faith punishable by death for men and life in prison for women.

They will continue to attack the US regardless of who is elected as the next president.
Agreed, but they know that they will be able to slide more with Obama then McCain.

Bananas

Endangered Species

So what about Kim Jong ll, Putin and Castro? Will they continue to be outcast regardless of who the next President is?

Regarding the Koran and its teachings, it is only the fundamental few who take it 100% literaly, same can be said with the bible (creationists, puritan etc...), the Muslim extremists who try and achieve this word for word effigy of the Koran are no more misguided or provocative than the non-muslims who believe it. Whilst the USA provokes foriegn nations with an ignorant understanding then they shall only grow stronger in their willingness to retaliate. (how do you think peace was achieved in Northern Ireland by putting their backs to a wall or by diplomacy?).

Those who continue to attack the United States will do so with growing and acceptable reasoning as the United States isolates and intimadates them whilst refusing to accept foriegn methods. Remember it is not Saudi Arabia building aircraft bases in Arkansas or Iran placing trade embargos on the USA. It is not only Bashar al-Assad saying we will not talk to or negotiate with USAians. The USA may not carry out the attacks on its own people but they are partly responsible due to the way in which they treat others with animousity and a lack of respect or any leeway for compromise.

The USA is not alone in this attitude, if the West wants Muslim(and other outcast) countries to be accepting of them then they must also be accepting back. It is a two way street.

There is a saying; if you want to teach a *insert racial terminology* to swim, first you have to take your foot off his head.

In many peoples eyes including those who have a "special relationship" with the USA, see it as becoming more and more isolated from global political interest in pursuit of spreading its own doctrine and dogma to become the worlds hegemon.

Last edited: