• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who would be a great booker?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are there are any wrestlers, managers, etc, that you've heard talk (be in a shoot, podcast, whatever) and had the thought "they would make a great booker"?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't know. It's really subjective though because when you listen to this type of shoot and podcast, you can't help but think that they're prejudiced against certain people and in the end, they would practically fall prey to the exact same vices than those they're shooting about in those videos.

That's why I don't really pay attention to this kind of stuff. Fantasy booking is one thing but doing it in real life, it's a whole different thing. From experience, you have to completely switch your mindset because you have to think differently and it's the toughest part about booking.