Who wins the AL Wild Card

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by natnsoxfan, Aug 20, 2007.

?

AL Wildcard winner?

1. Mariners

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yankees

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tigers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Indians

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Red Sox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Angels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. natnsoxfan

natnsoxfan Guest

Who do you guys think it will be? I say the Mariners.

2. DirtDog

DirtDog Guest

Mariners, Sox win AL East...Yankees out!!

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think the Red Sox will hold the lead for the AL East but the Yanks will hold the Wild Card spot.

4. DirtDog

DirtDog Guest

I know the Yanks schedule is the most favoring!

5. Big_Mac

Big_Mac Guest

you know, i really like seattle this year which is funny, because they don't get guys on base, no real high average guys other then ichiro and the rotation is a little wonky but they just seem to click, score when they have too, play good defense and do what good ball teams do to win ballgames.

this will be an interesting race though.

6. DirtDog

DirtDog Guest

Most likely will go down to the wire! Should be fun!

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really like the Mariners, but I don't have confidence in there starting rotation. I personally believe that the Yankees will take the Wild Card, and they have a chance to take the AL East. There going to play the Bo Sox in an important series soon, and if the Yankees swept the Bo Sox, then it will be closer then expected in the East. But I believe the Yanks will take it.

8. Overbay17

Overbay17 Guest

Much as I hate to say it, I believe the Yankees will win the AL East yet again this year. The Red Sox will take the Wild Card.

9. Sharks19

Sharks19 Guest

I still think the Red Sox will hold on to the AL East. The Yankees will take the Wildcard.

10. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I picked the New York Yankees. Even though the Mariners are leading it right now the Yankees line up is to stack not to finish over the M's. Plus with the veteranship of Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite it gives you a sligh advatange over the pitching rotation that the Mriners have.