who will win in whos now on sportcenter?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cheezer465, Jul 24, 2007.

1. cheezer465

cheezer465 Registered Member

who do u think will win in the whos now section of sportcenter?
    i want your thoughts also because its my favorite part of the show. my guess is that peyton manning will win. what do u think?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Your favorite part of the show? Are you serious? This is exactly the kind of shit that's wrong with E!SPN in recent years. I don't fucking care which athletes are the biggest celebrities, which ones party the most, etc. The fact that Matt Leinart was included in this "Who's Now" thing makes it lose all credibility. E!SPN needs to get back to reporting actual news and showing highlights. The only time I watch E!SPN anymore is when they're showing live sporting events, cause everything else is garbage. Man, I miss the days of Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick, and Kenny Mayne on Sportscenter. Stuart Scott can go fuck himself. That show is hardly watchable anymore.

3. cheezer465

well actually my favorite part is the top ten plays

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Top Ten Plays sucks too. You probably also like the Budweiser Hot Seat and Coors Light Six Pack and all the other bullshit segments they have.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't mind top ten plays, but maybe just top ten of the week or something. Sportscenter is where the highlights go, who cares about a bunch of guys sitting in a room to decide what plays were good or not? Sports was never about that to me, it was about just seeing the amazing plays that happen and enjoying them for the immense talent these men and women have, and their ability to consistently perform on a high stage for decades at a time.

6. cheezer465

how do you not like the top ten plays thats were all the best plays of the day aree but the not top ten is bs

and tiger woods won fyi