• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who will we see around the WWE after NXT season 4?

Who will make it to the WWE Roster after NXT Season 4?

• Conor O'Brian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Curtis

• Jacob Novak

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
In past seasons of NXT, we've always seen more than one wrestler (excluding the ladies' season) become a permanent or semi-permanent fixture on WWE Television. Most of these cases have involved the Nexus, so far, but Wade Barrett is now on his own, Justin Gabriel will undoubtedly see success, and Daniel Bryan is the current United States champion on RAW.

With this multiple choice poll, I'm wondering who you think we'll see as a continued presence in the WWE after this season ends? This is for not only who you think will win, but for others that will follow him onto WWE programming.

Discuss your picks and what you think they have to offer.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only person that I see sticking around is Brodius Clay, for his size mostly. I personally don't see anyone in this season NXT become more then a mid-carder, no one sticks out as being really talented.

I might be wrong, because I didn't expect Gabriel to turn into anything, but he definitely proved me wrong.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I voted for Brodius Clay for his unique size (he could very easily be brought in as Ted's new Bodyguard...he was an actual bodyguard for someone famous, Snoop Dogg I think?).

I voted for Derrick Bateman because he's the best thing on that show...he's got the look and personality to be a big star in the WWE, and I can't think of anyone new that has made me laugh as hard as him...he's funnier than Santino in my book, and that's only after seeing him here and there on NXT. I think he's pretty good in the ring, but I'd like to see more.

Byron Saxton has somewhat of an "it" factor with his charisma side, which usually can translate into WWE television. I think he'll get a chance on one of the shows, and he might even win the competition (if Bateman doesn't).

I almost voted for Johnny Curtis...he's decent in the ring and has the look of a good, generic wrestler lol. But I need to see more of a unique side to him, if that makes sense.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted Clay, Bateman and Saxton.

I think Clay will stick around due to his size and his background.

I voted Bateman because he's the most entertaining talker on the show. He's so insane and he cracks me up. In the ring he's fine too.

Saxton, IMO, is the most complete performer in this batch.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I voted for Clay for the reasons Unity explained, I really can't see anybody else sticking around for a long period except for Clay. Ted DiBiase is very underrated and these two guys can really help each other careers out. Kind of like a Michaels and Diesels relationship.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Just posting to remind Bizzy that he didn't actually vote in the poll.

I also wanted to ask those who have weighed in thus far: How much have you watched NXT this season?

I'll admit I've only seen about 3 episodes all the way through, but I like this cast so far.