Who will fare better in WWE?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 6, 2009.

?

Who will have the better WWE career?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2009.
  1. Bryan Danielson

71.4%
  2. Nigel McGuinness

14.3%
  3. Both will be great or released

14.3%
  1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty simple question here...

Who will have a better WWE career...

Bryan Danielson or Nigel McGuinness?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't seen much of Nigel, but enough to give a fair analyst on him if needed to. But personally I believe Danielson will have the better career. I see him going to Smackdown and make a splash right away. He's one of the best wrestlers in the world so there's a lot of wrestlers he could feud on Smackdown with. I think the WWE will use him the right way, unlike a lot of people believe.

3. Millz

I picked Danielson as well...I think his ties with Shawn Michaels will at least give him a better chance to succeed.

Nigel has more size but I think Danielson will do more. Its a shot in the dark though from me.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't say his ties to Michaels gives him a better chance just look at Lance Cade and Brian Kendrick both had ties with Shawn Michaels and eventually got released. I just believe that he's a better overall wrestler, he has such a wide skill set that will make him successful. The thing that might hurt him a bit is his microphone skills, but Hardy didn't have any and he did fine.

5. Millz

Yeah I guess its possible his ties are what helped BRING him IN to WWE...its all on him now...or the writers I guess haha.

But Kendrick shot himself in the foot with the pot usage and Cade got himself released...it was their fault. So ya never know.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I had to vote for Danielson, but it's probably because during the time I've been watching ROH I've seen more of his in-ring work. I've only seen McGuiness talking, most of the time.

7. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

6 months in developmental and nothing more will be heard of them.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Even with Danielson probably being more well known going in to the WWE, and having better contacts within the company, i think long term McGuinness will have the better career.

Danielson's main weakness is his personality. He doesn't.... really have much of one. That isn't such a problem in ROH but in WWE it's gonna make it a lot tougher for him to make it to the top. Sure he could be the next Chris Benoit, but Nigel McGuinness could be even better than that.

He's got great in ring presence, charisma, image and a personality/gimmick perfectly suited to being a WWE bad boy. I think McGuinness is going to be a big star in WWE in years to come, whereas i think Danielson might suffer from the fact that it's hard to get places in WWE by being a "no need for a gimmick" type wrestler.

9. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

They will also be given shit names like Bob Jones or Jim Johnson as per usual.

10. Millz

Good thoughts on McGuinness Wooly...I've never seen him wrestle so that's awesome feedback.

ANybody know when their ROH committments are up?