Who will be the next President?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Mar 28, 2010.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

So, after Obamas term(s) is done in office, who do you think will be the next President? Who do you see being at the forefront of both parties?

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

It could easily be McCain trying to run again (if he doesn't croke by then LOL). But he would have smarten up and not pick a dumbass for a running mate.

I can see John Kerry or Hilary Clinton running again, probably as running mates. For the leftists, that wouldn't be a bad pair.

3. pro2A

Meh... I do see Palin running. McCain is too moderate for the conservative base. I don't think they will make that mistake again. I also think Pawlenty from Minnesota will run.

As for the Dems I basically see Hillary running again.

4. MAgnum9987

No, the general consensus among republicans I read about after the 2008 election is that McCain had a good chance of running and winning until he signed Palin on. I think that most people think shes a dumbass and don't want anything to do with her. (also considering that republicans were looking for a more centered candidate after Bush's disasterous administration).

5. pro2A

Palin is a Conservative, like it or not. She is for personal liberty, low taxes, pro-gun, pro-life, anti-corruption and for small government. That is the definition of Conservatism. McCain ruined it for himself.

69% of GOP Voters Say Palin Helped McCain - Rasmussen Reports

6. MAgnum9987

I wasn't talking just about her political beliefs, but her other beliefs. I mean, she couldn't point out on a map were india is! And wanted to protect fruitflys from experimentation. She did alot of stupid shit, and that is why she was mocked so much. And that probably lost as many voters as gained, despite what that pole says.

7. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

I agree w/Pro. McCain was and is the wrong guy for the Republican party. I'll never understand why a RINO was the candidate and held my nose to vote for him. It goes to prove that republicans should not try to be like Dems. We need a true conservative to run, not another RINO nor another non-conservative. Who will step up?

8. pro2A

Care to prove that? I mean in this day and age of Youtube, you'd think that stuff would be all over the place given the fact that the left hates her... Oh wait... could it be hyperbole? :rolleyes:

9. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Ha ha ha, c'mon Pro, you know they love to beat up the straw Palin effigy they have created. Just like the straw Beck & Limbaughs they love to roll out and pummel. It's quite amusing actually. I had a janitor friend tell me how stupid Palin is...I wonder why he's sweeping floors!

10. MAgnum9987

YouTube - Facts: Sarah Palin is Stupid

YouTube - Yes sarah PALIN is stupid watch !

YouTube - Sarah Palin Gets VP Job Description Wrong

can you say dumbass?
    I've heard die hard republicans rip on Sarah palin because of stupid shit like this.

We've all read and seen the news, even on Centered and Republican controlled channels. You can't deny that she is one stupid lady and just the wrong thing for a public position.

And besides, that isn't the point of the thread. You yourself said who would most likely be the next presidential candidates. I said what I think.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010