Who will be the new Virgil??

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, May 5, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

So Ted DiBiase, Jr. is looking for a new Virgil - he's taken on his father's Million Dollar Belt and privileged persona, and it seems to be working.

He tried to ask R-Truth to take up the role, only to get a slap in the face.

Since then, he has said that he won't rest until he finds his own assistant.

So, who should Ted DiBiase, Jr.'s "Virgil" be? Does this differ from who do you think it will end up being?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For some reason I have a feeling it’s going to be Santino, personally I was never a fan of Virgil, like come on it’s Virgil lol. But seriously I think Santino can excel in this role and bring a bit of comedy as well. But I wouldn’t want him to be the funny man all the time, have him act serious and help Ted just like Virgil helped Ted Sr.

3. Unity

As much as I want to see Santino get something bigger, I don't see him in this role by a longshot. Unless he were to become serious and a heel, it just doesn't work.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Santino could work because he's actually a good wrestler anc could be a good assistant ala Virgil but he's been the same comedic wrestler for as long as I can remember so I dont see it happening. I had two guesses on who it could be. 1) Shad(actually an ex bodyguard for Mike Tyson or Ezikiel Jackson one bad looking dude that not alot of people would mess with.

5. Unity

Shad or Big Zeke are great choices for the role itself, but I would think they want to push them more as single stars (or as a team as some of us have discussed, lol) since they're just coming into their own. Still, I wouldn't mind with either. Powerful enforcers, right there.

I'm kind of inclined to think Mark Henry. He's not doing anything serious as a face right now, and even though I've enjoyed it, he'd make a great bodyguard.

6. StroShow

Mark Henry is another solid choice and we all know when he's asked he's done an excellent heel and he's fairly good on the mic. He is definitely getting buried right now and that role would definitely help his career. But injuries are definitely a concern for the big fella and I can see WWE shying away because I have a feeling they'll roll with this gimmick for quite awhile.

I'd also love to see Mark henry come in a nice suit instead of those dan full piece spandex lol

Unity likes this.
  7. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Mark Henry and Zeke are good choices, but I think that I would have to go with Shad. Gives him a push. If not him then Zeke.

8. StroShow

How about this idea. Michael Tarver gets eliminated on NXT and Ted DiBiase Jr comes out and tells him I have an offer you cant refuse...offers him the job and he becomes the new Virgil. I think he's actually good enough to pull it off.

9. Unity

Great idea on Tarver, Bosh. I could see some of the guys on NXT getting eliminated and then "signed" or used on other shows. Being hired directly by DiBiase woudl work, and I think Tarver shouldn't go away completely. Don't know why, but I like the dude.

As for Henry, Shad, or Zeke, I'd be happy with any choice.

10. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Never thought about Tarver. It would make sense given the storyline for both of them.