Who watches TNA here?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I was just wondering of those WWE fans, which of you watch Total Nonstop Action as well. I try and watch it whenever I can and am watching their PPV this evening with the Unity but was wondering if anybody else does.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm in the same boat, I watch it when I can but I don't watch it as much as I'd like. I only watch RAW in terms of WWE, so it'd be nice to catch both shows.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

HUGE fan here.

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i watch it on ocassion, mainly for laughs and two of the chicks they have

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Which two chicks? That company has a TON of females on the roster now.

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I watch it very rarely for 2 reasons. 1, I always forget when it's on. 2, It's not very good imo.

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Roxy Laveaux and Traci Brooks

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm the same way, I just watch it on occasion, they've gotten better in recent years, but I still think the WWE is superior in so many ways. The only wrestlers I like from TNA are A.J Styles, Kurt Angle and Christial other then that I'm not a big fan of their wrestlers especially Samoa Joe, I think he stinks in the ring.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

to me TNA just seems to be the home for WWE rejects and those who wanna be in WWE

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

They haven't really established themselves against the WWE product yet. Do they have a two hour show yet? How about competing time slot?

They also need to work on advertisement and touring.