Who was the most successful WCW "export" in WWE?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not including Triple H or Steve Austin, out of these options, who from WCW do you consider to have been the most successful when they went to WWE?

I think I've listed the main people that could be chosen. I know I've left out some but I feel guys like Hall, Nash & DDP are doubtful to be considered the most successful WCW stars in WWE. I'm interested to know peoples opinions on who out of these major names had the most success in their time in the WWE (after WCW's demise).

Eric Bischoff (as RAW GM)
Hulk Hogan (2002 onwards)
Goldberg
Chris Jericho (ongoing)
Booker T
Ric Flair
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero

I know Hogan and Flair started on WWE but I'm want you to consider they started on WCW and not WWE.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think you could probably stick Undertaker in the HHH and Austin spector. Austin started in WCW as well. Also, Flair didn't start in WWE...he started in NWA/WCW and then went to WWE in 1991 and then came back after WCW was finished. Anywho...

I think Booker T and Benoit are good argument but I'll take Chris Jericho on this one. First ever Undisputed Champ, former 7 time IC champ and also won the Tag titles.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot about Mysterio. Former World Champ and WWE Tag Champ. I don't know if he's been AS successful as some of those other guys but he's definitely worth mentioning.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mick Foley were both in WCW before coming to the WWF.

Of course, Foley was already fairly popular by that time. He just got huge in WWF.

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
AUstin had the tag titles and the U.S. title before coming over.
His US title reign wasnt very good though haha. He was given the belt and then lost to Hacksaw Jim Duggan in under 30 seconds to lose it.
------
i should also mention (i forgot) he did win it another time and held it 8 months or so...so forget i said anything haha

Last edited:

Veloci-T

Registered Member
The Undertaker and Chris Jericho are among the most successful in my opinion. The Undertaker has some many great title reigns in the WWE and now he arguably has the biggest fanbase out of anyone in the company. Chris Jericho holds the record for most Intercontinental Title reigns with 7 and is the first ever and also the longest reigning Undisputed Champion