• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who was the greatest wrestler ever?

P

PhillyKid90210

In my opinion its Ricky the dragon Steamboat. I know some people will say Hogan cause he was all that in the 80s but he was'nt really a good wrestler and had okay mic skills. He was just over with the fans really. He was a good entertainer but wrestler not really. If he would have wrestled in this era he would really be a guy like khali but better. Now here's a guy who is truley better and would even do good if he wrestled in today's era. Ricky Steamboat. He could wrestle, had good mic skills, and was a good entertainer. And of course he was over with the fans. His matches with Ric Flair was classics. He would smack you around and have that cocky attitude like who's the shit now. He would have dominated hogan if they had faced off. The greatest wrestler in my opinion. Plus Hogan was'nt a good sportsmanship either. He would only wrestle if he knew he would win a match. If he knew he would lose a match he would'nt even bother to wrestle. Steamboat was'nt like that. Whats your thoughts and opinions.

D

Dr. Rockzerz

Ric Flair is the best. Great Technical wrestler in his prime. Flair deserved ever one of those title reigns. Flair had it all and thats what made him so great when he was younger.

P

PhillyKid90210

Yeah but Steamboat was a good techincal wrestler too plus he beat Flair more times then he beat him. Steamboat deserved a WWE title and many of them. Flair was good when he was in his prime. Steamboat was good all round in his young days, prime and old.

D

Dr. Rockzerz

So if you beat Flair that means your better even though its scripted?

Flairs prime was like 10 years long.

artk

Registered Member
Gonna have to go with Bret Hart.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ric Flair is the greatest of all time. I think Stone Cold saved WWE more than Hogan saved WWE, but overall Flair is the best. Awesome on the mic, talented in the ring, he had it all and then some. 16 World Championships dont lie.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Like I said in my UTM thread Ric Flair is the greatest of all time imo. He was amazing in his prime and he has had the belt 16 times. Not to mention he's a great guy outta the ring.

P

PhillyKid90210

Yeah but i'm sticking with my guy Steamboat. But Flair isn't that bad though.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Im going to have to go with Bret Hart on this one. His techinal abilites and raw ability inspired a whole generation of wrestlers and he was in some of the best matches of all time.