Who was the best powerhouse of all time?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 9, 2008.

?

Best Powerhouse of all time?

1. Goldberg

50.0%
  2. Lashley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undertaker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Brock Lesnar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mark Henry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. John Cena

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Batista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Kane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

50.0%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

In your opinion who was the best powerhouse of all time?

A powerhouse, means someone that is extremely strong, he doesn't need to be a good wrestling in the ring, and he doesn't need to speak well on the microphone.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

In that case, I vote for Other; The Great Khali. Honorable mention to Boss Man.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Brock Lesner Easily. He was a Beast and somewhat decent wrestler.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Dude Bossman was awesome on the mic and awesome in the ring!
    ------
    Also...

I'm not sure how to vote based off the parameters haha.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  5. Babe_Ruth

I have to go with Goldberg on this one, he was just a freak of nature, the way he lifted the Giant in WCW was simply crazy. Lesner is a close second, because he's just a monster.

I don't agree with your pick Vilky, you got to take into consideration that Khali is 7"5 and 450lbs that's like one foot and 120 lbs more then Goldberg. I totally agree with you he's really strong and hes a powerhouse, but Goldberg takes the cake in my opinion.

6. padd

padd Registered Member

Undertaker is good on the mic and in the ring.. why is on the poll?

7. Babe_Ruth

He's on the poll because he's still a powerhouse, the reason why I said that it's mostly people who don't know how to wrestle or talk on the microphone and are just there for show, is because most of the people on the poll are those type of wrestlers. Undertaker is just an exception.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

John Cena is another exception. He's good on the mic and ring. Anywho, why is he there anyways? I mean, he's strong, but not strong enough to match those other choices.

9. Babe_Ruth

Cena is a powerhouse as well, he's one of the biggest powerhouse in the business today, he deserved to be on the poll as well.

If you don't believe he's not strong enough to compete with the other wrestlers on the list, then don't vote for him.