• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who wants to " TIE THE KNOT " with me!!

Nanner

Registered Member
Where does your brain come up with these? Very good! (and again of course I am watching)! BTW Love the new pic of you!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Where does your brain come up with these? Very good! (and again of course I am watching)! BTW Love the new pic of you!
Thanks so much Nanner. I come up with them laying in bed at night tossing and turning ( I'm a light sleeper) LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well after your other auctions, this is the logical "next step". Don't want a bunch of single D's running around lost!

I LOVE IT! You're a nut!!!

BTW I come up with my ideas in the shower!!! :D

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
lol you all are something......... wolver that is too funny all your auction i get a kick out of them....on my watch............ nani

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching...i think this one is very funny.....maybe you should have tied the knot before you had someone name your ***** hahahahah

This are just backwards these days <shacks head> what will we do with these kids???????? <sigh>

wolvergambit

Registered Member
You are right, but if I had "TIED THE KNOT' first, no one would probably want to name my ***** afterwards.

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahahahah BAhahaahah it would be named...."MINE"

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Great auction Wolver... you do have a great mind for creativity... good luck as always...