Who wants to stay up and chat with me till 1 am?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, Apr 22, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

LOL No way I can go to bed before the auction ends. And Dh has to go to work at 5 am so he is going to go to sleep now and get up right before its over. My son says he is going to stay up but you know how that goes..he will be alseep in about an hour I am sure LOL :lol:

2. coupleacudanuts

coupleacudanuts New Member

Hi Tina. I would like to stay up until your auction ends....But I have been
    up since 4:00am & we have a car show to go to this weekend..
    We started Thursday....11:00 am ...club members meet at indoor show...
    Set up 10 cars & display til 7:30 pm...
    Friday, we attend show from 5-9pm...
    Saturday we meet for breakfast at 7:30 am...
    After breakfast, we will be go to the car show & stay til 9:30....
    Sunday, same routine as Saturday...........
    I might stay up for another hour or so......

..................Good Luck.... JIM...............

3. kromsales

Thanks Jim :) Wow you have a busy weekend. Luckly its something you enjoy and not something considered work tho ;)

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Teena,
    after that concet I'm pumped, BUT unfortuantly once I leave here I wont have access to a computer so I doubt I will be on when your Auctions ends. I do hope you have made as much money as you inticipated to win!!!

5. kromsales

Thanks! Glad you had fun!! :)

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Tater and Nightsurfer are usually on with me pretty late. We will look for you on here and try to watch your auction end! :)

7. coupleacudanuts

coupleacudanuts New Member

We do have a good time during these shows....The wives go shopping ,
    the guys hang out with the Hooters girls.....There are raffles & 50/50 drawings every couple of hours ....Everybody brings a trunk full of
    munchies & a dish to pass..Sunday we are going to have a Honeybaked ham
    & everything you can think of to go with it.....It is midnight & I am Still up...

8. kromsales

We used to go to car shows when I was younger but I dont remember much of them. But they had a ton of them in CO when we were there and we used to park the car and watch them drive up and down the hwy LOL :)

9. teena

teena Registered Member

Hi Tina
    I will be up for awhile so if you want to talk just let me know I will also be watching your auction ends! Hope it goes into a bidding war at the end lol :lol:
    Good Luck
    Teena

10. kromsales

Hey we have same name LOL Just spelled different lol I am so worried cause of this zero feedback bidder. I am so scared they will out bid GP and I will be with nothing :( UGH! Talk about stress. I want to cancel thier bids..but not sure if I can or not LOL