• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who wants to NAME MY *****!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hahahaha.I knew you would do It. Good Luck Im watching.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Thanks Doubles!!

Ebay said there was nothing wrong with a previous acution like this ,but how much do you want to bet that they will cancel mine??
 
Last edited by a moderator:

doubles2004

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Thanks Doubles!!

Ebay said there was nothing wrong with a previous acution like this ,but how much do you want to bet that they will cancel mine??
Im sure they will Wolver but I just had to bid.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I appreciate the bid Doubles. You might just get to name my ***** yet, you never know!! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I'm watching it for you as well. Hopefully it won't get pulled lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Im sorry, but I had to edit the title as we cannot have suggestive titles on the forums.

Even though The meaning is for a cat, its a word that cannot be allowed. U am very sorry.
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
Im sorry, but I had to edit the title as we cannot have suggestive titles on the forums.

Even though The meaning is for a cat, its a word that cannot be allowed. U am very sorry.
No problem at all. :)
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Wow Wolver, you are one brave dumpling! I can just imagine the ?'s you must be getting!
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Wow Wolver, you are one brave dumpling! I can just imagine the ?'s you must be getting!
Can you believe I haven't had one question!!!!!!

Let me explain the reason of this auction. There was a previous auction listed like this and Ebay stated that there was nothing mature about it , so it wasn't cancelled, so I am giving it a shot to see if in fact it does get cancelled for being mature.

If it does, there is a prime example about double standards!!
 
Top