• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who wants to Hop in the Sack and get a kiss

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
wolvergambit said:
Thanks for watching Iggy!!

Thanks for watching Angel.
I changed the pic because I don't like the way I look when I smile.
Your silly!!! You looked fantastic!

nani1987

Registered Member
Hey dragon just went to lA last nite
iggy........................................I am suppose to go drive down with my family to meet him i am just waiting for him to call me......
wolver...........you are too much girl your auction got such great titles............
you know you are covered with me..........................always girl
don't believe anything ..........lol

Julie

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Thanks. I guess I"m feeling old lately. I don't much like any pics I take anymore.
Stop that! I cast my vote on your other thread...you're gorgeous! And just remember...you are your own worst critic. (I have to remind myself of that from time to time)

wolvergambit

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
Stop that! I cast my vote on your other thread...you're gorgeous! And just remember...you are your own worst critic. (I have to remind myself of that from time to time)
Thanks Julie. That means a lot to me.
I guess it's just that some days you have when you look in the mirror, you see that you're ageing and not quite looking as good as you used to.
I'm having a lot of those days lately. LOL

You're still in your 30's so you don't have to worry about that for a long time now. :)

Marys454BB

Premium Member
wolvergambit said:
Thanks. I guess I"m feeling old lately. I don't much like any pics I take anymore.
Oh come on now! You're beautiful!!! You're only as old as you feel! remember that! I go by the way I act .. I'm around 15....LOL! :)

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Marys454BB said:
Oh come on now! You're beautiful!!! You're only as old as you feel! remember that! I go by the way I act .. I'm around 15....LOL! :)
I act around 15 too LOL
Which is ironic when that is my age backwards. WOW!! How spooky is that.

trees

Registered Member
There is NO WAY you are 15 backwards! Stop being silly! You are much younger than that! :)

wolvergambit

Registered Member
trees said:
There is NO WAY you are 15 backwards! Stop being silly! You are much younger than that! :)
No Wendy, in October I will be 15 backwards.
Gee, it doesn't sound as bad when I say it that way. LOL

Julie

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
in October I will be 15 backwards.
NO WAY! If that is true...you definitely have nothing to complain about!