Who wants an online RPG added here?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had an online turn based RPG running on a forum that I had several years ago. I'm thinking of adding a much newer version of the same RPG to the boards here.

It has a navigational map, a battle system, and all sorts of items and abilities that you can get. You can fight against bots and other members to gain attributes and experience. It looks pretty fun but I wanted to see what kind of interest there was for it.

It would be installed network wide but probably only promoted from gameforum.com for obvious reasons.

What do you think?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
it sounds fun to me. as long as we don't have to spend hours trying to gain abilities and so forth. I just don't have that kind of time to dedicate to that kind of game but I do love them hehe :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the beauty of this type of game is that you COULD spend as much or as little time as you want. It's all up to you and it would be an extra thing to have some fun with. :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I'm game. I had fun with it the last time. I think it would be fun to have again.

Would it be for everyone on the boards, or only for premium members?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Well the beauty of this type of game is that you COULD spend as much or as little time as you want. It's all up to you and it would be an extra thing to have some fun with. :)
hmmm well I think what I meant to say was.... if we don't spend hours on building char's, can we still be involved in the game. so many RPG's you have to spend hours and hours on gaining stat's and such that if you don't you can't even be involved, it's just like a waste of time : )

but it sure sounds fun to me

bishop_kain

Registered Member
Is this like a post your thing RPG or is this a character sprites and battles? Or is this an actual RPG with motion and weapons and currency and LVL ups?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's sprites and battles with a money system based off of posts, stealing, and so on. You can upgrade and work to higher battles. Our last one had a problem with some of the enemies being way too hard to beat, and we ended up reaching a max level.