• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who wants a photoshop contest?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok let's have some fun here.. Anybody have any pictures they'd like to see looking different? Post your pictures here and we will decide which one would be the most fun to mess with.. er I mean improve. :)

I don't have any pictures available at the moment which is why I started this thread.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh I loved that game = )
I will have to dig out some pics. I will post a few as soon as I can.
But count me in.

Celas

*necromancing*
Sounds phun! I dunno how to yoyo pics into my post ;D But I got a site with some pics you could use, I'd love to see the result :D It's a while since this post, and you prolly got pics ;D But anyways: (I can't post URL's yet xD) www .
lenoredraven . deviantart
. com

x)

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Count me in. Ill give it the ol college try.

Dragon

V.I.P.
I don't have photoshop but if anyone wants to play around with this picture, they could. I would like to see the Hulk busting his way through the wall and Superman flying around in the background and some other cool comic characters in the picture too.

(This picture was never photoshop. That is really Spiderman himself)

Last edited:

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
im in. but not for that pic :p sorry haha. im no good at adding stuff in, just putting effects on stuff already there.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im in... I dont use photoshop though... I've got a program called "ACDSee" works just like photoshop. ;)