• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Who still has an N64, and how often do you play it?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still have mine, and haven't played in years. I'll never get rid of it though. It's too good of a system, and as far as I know, it's the last cartridge based system.

I have about 12 games for it as well.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have about 10-15 games for N64. I don't play it very often at all, but I've been playing the Zelda games a lot over the past couple weeks. Before that, the last time I played it was Mario 64, like 8 months ago probably.

KannonMAK

Registered Member
Andrew said:
I'll never get rid of it though. It's too good of a system, and as far as I know, it's the last cartridge based system.
i think the last cartridge system was jaguar.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
RossDude said:
I still have mine and use it every now and then. Once a month maybe. The last game I played was Perfect Dark.
I actually played Perfect Dark for like 10 minutes a couple days ago. Hadn't played it in two years probably. I was terrible. I was getting killed by normal sims. I forgot where all the weapon slots are, so I could never find a decent weapon. And my aim sucked. Those controls are hard to play with after getting used to playing shooters with two analog sticks. The graphics were worse than I remembered, but it was still fun. The music is cool. Brought back a lot of memories.

yooperchick

Registered Member
KannonMAK said:
i think the last cartridge system was jaguar.
What's Jaguar? I've never heard of that one.

I am hoping to acquire a N64 soon. Hopefully, if all well goes for me in the next few days (waiting to hear if I got a job), I will be going back to that local store near me and getting one. It will be my first one :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Yes, I still own a N64. It gets played all the time. Mostly by my kids. I still play it every once in a while. Most recently finishing Paper Mario. I play alot of F-Zero and Blast Corps also...

I have 35 N64 games

Teorropy

I still have mine, we play about 1 every 2 weeks. Not as much since Andrew got beat by a girl. I don't know what happened so you will have to talk to him. (jk) He is a pretty good player on PD.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
In my defense, I hadn't played PD for several years. It was my first time playing it in a long time. She didn't win either. She game in second. :D

And Ross, you are right. I never followed the Jaguar and didn't even know that it was cartridge based.