• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Who sold thier Metroid DS demo?

dk_rare

Registered Member
Now I know everyone should of got the demo with thier DS's, but despite this I still managed to sell mine on eBay. I also sold my Wario Ware DS demo too, both for about 12 quid each. People actually want to pay for these demos, which I find interesting. My guess is that people imported DS consoles that had the demo taken out. So, did anyone else sell thier demos?

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I never actually have had it, but I've played it at Wal-Mart. Then they got rid of it.

dk_rare

Registered Member
You wont get as much as you would have earlier in the year Andrew, but you make get a few quid at least:

like this one

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I dont know why people whould be so interested in a demo game like that. I mean it was fun to play, but I never put alot of time into it... maybe people are getting ready for the wifi service