Who should receive the glory?

Whom should be glorified, and to what degree?

• God and man should be glorified equally.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
If I assume God exists, God must be glorified first, and then man. Man has come a long way from prehistoric times.

Hiei

The Hierophant
It all depends on what you believe. In my own personal beliefs, I don't believe that either should be glorified. To glorify man, you have to basically ignore all the bad that man has done. To glorify god is to give all praise to a being that may or may not even care that we're still here. In my opinion, you should just live your life and strive to remain as balanced as you can because when you die, you don't need a major sway of karma in either direction.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Because man has constructed the whole world by himself. World was created by God, but then man has achieved so much, making this world a developing place for him to live.
Though, I might think that God gave man these abilities. If man didn't have these abilities, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Because man has constructed the whole world by himself. World was created by God, but then man has achieved so much, making this world a developing place for him to live.
Though, I might think that God gave man these abilities. If man didn't have these abilities, we wouldn't be where we are now.
- Do you not know that all strength and knowledge comes from God?