• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who should induct the Undertaker?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was thinking about this today. I think it comes down between three people; Vince McMahon, Kane or Mick Foley.

Personally, I believe it should be Mick Foley. In my opinion, Mick is Undertaker' biggest rival in his career. They had some memorable moments in and outside the ring. I think he would have some great stories introducing him.

What are your thoughts?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think you're right about the three choices. Too bad Paul Bearer passed away. Out of all of those, I actually lean towards Kane. He and Mick had some insane matches, but Kane has been his rival and "brother" off and on for a longer time. I'm sure Kane - while not as charismatic as Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy - has some stories of his own haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My pick is definitely Kane and only Kane. I don't disagree that Vince and Foley would be nice choices but IMO there's only one man who should and that's his fake brother Kane. They've been attached in the pro wrestling industry for an extremely long period of time.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
If he were still alive, my pick would've been Paul Bearer but all 3 names work in my book. But my first choice in all 3 is Kane, because of the history between both characters. Without The Undertaker, there is no Kane and maybe that the Undertaker's character would've taken another path if Kane hadn't come along. They're that meaningful to each other's careers.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's a shame Paul Bearer isn't around to induct the Undertaker. He was the best choice by a mile.

Kane would be a great choice. They were long time tag-team partners and unstoppable forces.

I'm going to say that Mick Foley, as Mankind, would be the absolute best choice to induct 'Taker in the Hall. The Undertaker's best matches and, arguably, best feuds in his career were with Mankind.