Who should be ...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrew_bishop, Aug 1, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Just a random topic , If you could choose the next mod around here who would you choose and why and also what would they be a mod of?

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Probably Vegito - anime section- since he was already a mod at one point lol.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

From another Mod's point of view . . . either Kyo because she's been here for a long time and has a good sense of things or Nosferatu because he's just beginning to prove himself and he's eager to help the forums.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Defently Kyo. I am going with Merc's reason. And she would deserve to mod the GFX Section. She's the one who keeps it active and going.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Kyo if the anime section became popular and such. Also in the graphics section if Omega/Tan ever left for good.

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Kyo would be a great addition to the mod team because she's been around since the near beginning and has a great knowning of the lay of the land. Also, she posts all over. Like said, she could be a great mod in GFX or Anime.

I don't like to toot my own horn so I wont say anything about me self. ; -)

7. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

when i 1st came to the site, i thought she was a mod
    she should be a mod! XD

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Um probably Kyo(Lounge?), Nos(Games?) and Omega(GFX). I'm trying to get things in the anime section going. I would love to mod that section again.

9. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

i think swift could be a mod too
    he seems to get along with pretty much everyone on the site

10. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Yeah I forgot about Kyo. She'd probably be one of the first people to choose.