Who should be Kane's last opponent?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well Kane is about to retire soon, who do you think his last opponent on live Television should be and why?

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Nobody but Undertaker should do it. Kane came into WWE as an opponent for Undertaker, it's only fitting that he should go out the same way.

Maybe they could have their last match at Wrestlemania, where both Kane and 'Taker retire. The match would go to a no contest, or either 'Taker or Kane does something in the match that 'destroys' the both of them.

Last edited:

Ryuk

Registered Member
Taker and only Taker, Glen and Mark know how to put on five star match with each other and make it look like childs play.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I'm also going to side with the Undertaker. They have so much history together it would be unfitting to have anybody else take him out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to go with Undertaker as well, but it cannot be a single's match, it has to have some significance. But I don't want it to be a match that if you lose you have to quit, because that's pretty obvious who would win.

I wouldn't mind a casket match or a burried alive match. Or even another Inferno Match, that would be great.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Casket Match for sure. I'm not a big fan of the "I Quit" matches myself. A very poor gimmick for a match if you ask me. This news has guaranteed me to watch at least one more WWE PPV/episode. Thanks a lot Kane.

n3wt

Registered Member
They should make this match very impressive, I think a hell in the cell, inferno, castket match should be adiquite :lol:

But seriously Kane is a great charactor in WWE and its a shame he is retiring but he should definatly have a fued and a finl match with the Undertaker.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Probably have to go with the undertaker aswell. it's be nice if Kane got a Wrestlemania match against the Undertaker as his last match but that probably won't happen unless he gets a big push between now and then. I'm sure it'd be an epic match though, especially if it's casket/hell in a cell/inferno.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Id say Taker + Buried Alive match. It just fits.

however if I had to say there was a second choice (beings that Undertaker is the obvious) why not go with Randy Orton? I mean he's already called the "Legend Killer". So wouldn't that almost be like a pat on Kanes back by indirectly calling him a Legend by having Orton finish his career?