Who should be a heel/face

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jun 18, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

In your opinion who do you think should be a Heel/Face that isn't already? My list:

Y2K - Heel. He'll do much better as a heel and get more attention.

Batista - Heel. Batista is much better as a heel than a face. Him being a face just doesn't fit his style.

CM Punk - Heel. His look says he should be a heel. It's nice that he's a fan favorite, but his face persona just isn't getting him the attention he deserves.

Khali - Face. A face would fit him much better. He can come out to the ring to save the day from whoever he's feuding with. It's hard to hate this guy. :lol:

Domino - Face. If D&D ever breaks up I think Domino should be a face. I can easily see him becoming a popular face.

You?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Edge: I think Edge should go to Raw and turn into a Face
    Kane: Heel I think he's much better when hes a heel
    Orton: I'd like to see him as a face, just to see how well he can do as a face right now
    Cena: He should turn heel, its easy to hate it so it wouldn't be a hard transition for him

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Really?! I find it hard to see Edge and Orton as a face. When Orton was on SmackDown! as a face it didn't seem to go over that well. I'm surprise you picked him.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Vilky has a crush on Domino...anyways...

I'd like to see Edge become a face but I'm not sure right now...not until he loses the title and loses Vicki. Edge was an awesome face but he's a better heel but changing it up couldnt hurt.

Cena as a heel. I think Cena's merchandise sales are important to WWE but in order to really ultilize him I think you need to switch it up.

Triple H, heel. HHH is an awesome heel. I d like HBK to do that to but I dont see it happening.

Also, wouldnt it be funny if Mysterio was a heel haha

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

LMAO Mysterio could never go heel...I just can't see it. Unless he stops talking and just attacks people.

I'd love to see Edge and Cena switch like you suggested. Edge was always great at getting fans over. It was his idea to start the YOU SUCK chants during Angle's song!!

6. Millz

I think Rey Rey is stuck as a face forever haha.

I miss face Edge but heal Edge is awesome too...he gets so much heat. I'd like to see him win some matches on his own, though. He cheats every time he wins it seems...classic heel'ness I guess.

7. Unity

That's one reason I'm down with Randy Orton...he's a great heel, but usually wins by sick RKO!

8. Millz

Orton has one of those perfect finishing moves...like the Stunner or Sweet Chin Music. Moves that are high impact, can be done to anybody, and happen FAST.

The spear is a solid move too I guess but the RKO is great.

9. Unity

Yeah I've always been a fan of the way Edge carries out his spear. Good style. I'd like it better if he did his old Impaler DDT half the time, though.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I thought the same thing about Tatanka. I thought he would be stuck a face forever until one day he walked out with black & white face paint and started to say "you took my land" and all that jazz. A quick heel turn from Tatanka. A surprise, too.

I can see Rey becoming a heel if he faced somebody his size. If he faces anybody bigger then it wouldn't work. It'll look too much like a David vs Goliath type of deal.

Edge is great as a heel OR face. He plays both roles very well. Very versatile.