• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who puts on a show

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think puts the best show when there at a concert? I think it's between Michael Jackson and Usher, i've seen them both in concert on t.v and the moves do are just plain amazing I am very impressed.

S

SOAD2k8

Trans-Siberian Orchestra gets my vote. That's the classic-symphonic-music-turned-metal syphony. Extremly cool music (you've probably heard their version of Carol of the Bells, it's on all the time durring the holidays). THeir live show turns their music into a storyline which sounds and looks extremly cool.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
TSO definately I have never seen them in concert but most of my friends and family have and they say that it is an awesome show

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I would have to say MC Hammer, Michael Jackson, & Prince.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
My parents saw Elton John and said he did some crazy shit with his piano, like sitting under it and playing it basically blind.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Umm yeah how can I forget to say prince, he must put on a crazy good show, also that's crazy about Elton John, but I do believe it because he's so good with the piano he's crazy.

Turbo

Registered Member
I also forgot to mention Paul McCartney, saw him in October for the 2nd time. Man does he go all out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
i think Paul is the worst beatle of them all even though he also had a successful career with Wings, and he made good songs with Michael Jackson even though I didn't like it when he sang.

Turbo

Registered Member
Dude how can you say Paul is the worst? He's still writing new stuff still touring and spends a good amount of his show doing Beatles stuff and paying homage to John and George. There really isn't such a thing as the "worst Beatle" they are all great in their ways.