• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Who owns it, who's played it?

dk_rare

Registered Member
I picked up this game not knowing anything about it, and I LOVED it, just awesome. Everything from the celeb voice overs to the evil/good options. It was really funny also, just amazing. The graphics arn't stunning, but the artistic style certainly is.

I love it

ltk9492

Registered Member
This is a very good game, but I don't think it got as much respect as it has earned.
It is an awesome game, but I don't think many people knew about it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I was gonna get it until I got Knights of the Old Republic and hated it. I just don't like RPGs. They're too boring.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
I was gonna get it until I got Knights of the Old Republic and hated it. I just don't like RPGs. They're too boring.
Actually, this game is only barely an RPG. If you have the skill, you can go through everything without getting hit once, unlike most other RPGs. Plus, while you do level up, there's never any need to go mindlessly training to gain exp.

It's a flipping amazing game. I only rented it, though. Normally when I rent something, I beat it within 2 days. When I rented this, it was so good I played it nonstop whenever I could, and I think I only got about half-way. Though, I was going 100% good, which is harder than being bad. Plus I did a billion side-quests.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Gamechamp said:
I was going 100% good, which is harder than being bad.
Did anyone else find this game really funny also? Like when you have the choice to rescue the slave, give the slave to the slaver or make the slave fight for her freedom? The speech options are very clever, a lot of talent went into the dialogue.

Pianobone

Registered Member
That sounds like a fun game. I'll have to check it out sometime, assuming I get the time.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
dk_rare said:
Did anyone else find this game really funny also? Like when you have the choice to rescue the slave, give the slave to the slaver or make the slave fight for her freedom? The speech options are very clever, a lot of talent went into the dialogue.
Yeah, the speach stuff is funny. I mean, it's like...

"Excuse me, can you please help my cat out of the tree?"

Choices:

A. Ofcourse I will.
B. I'm sorry, but I'm too busy.
C. No, stupid kid.
D. I'm going to cut open your spleen.