Who owns a gun?

How many guns do you own?

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Who owns a gun(s) here? Just curious. I have quite an assortment. What kind? Post pics if you'd like.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
pro2nd considering most of the members here arent even of legal age to own a gun i highly doubt there would be more than 2 people at this forum who have guns.

Also most of the people here arent really pro-guns here...

But since your asking i own 712

352 Fully automatics mostly M14s and AK-47s

244 semi-automatic rifles in general of the AR-15 class a few M1A rifles too

116 sidearms a mix between revolvers and semi-automatic pistols since I cant decide which its better.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I don't think it really matters what age you are if you can just come about getting one somewhere. I know six or seven people younger then me that have a gun.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
pro2nd considering most of the members here arent even of legal age to own a gun i highly doubt there would be more than 2 people at this forum who have guns.

Also most of the people here arent really pro-guns here...

But since your asking i own 712

352 Fully automatics mostly M14s and AK-47s

244 semi-automatic rifles in general of the AR-15 class a few M1A rifles too

116 sidearms a mix between revolvers and semi-automatic pistols since I cant decide which its better.
Is that that new thing called sarcasm?

tipsycatlover

Registered Member
I never touched a gun in my life until a young man put his gun to my head and stole my car. Then I got a gun, a .357 revolver. Then I got a glock, then another glock, I got a two shot easily concealed Derringer. I got a .357 rifle, a .22 rifle with a scope, a .38. a 44 magnum of which I am inordinately proud. I got a crossbow with enough pull to force a bolt totally through a human body. I already had an assortment of knives and swords. I'm okay to live in southern california.