Who or What Inspires You?

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by Pugz, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Who or what inspires you to write your stories/poems/songs/raps etc.

My Power Within series and my new story Virus were inspired by Anthony Horowitz's Ravens Gate and the Alex Rider series. But what started it all was my friend, Sophie. She's a published writer, so it was one of those 'if she can do it, so can I but i don't have the balls!

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I receive inspiration from everything: People, TV,My experiences I draw ALL of that together when I write my stories lol. Sometimes it could be a person that inspires me to write a story (Moder Day Love Story) or just anything I see or hear but Music is a big influence when I write I listen to music ALL the time when I write so my writing is going to the temp of my music lol

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah i know what ou mean with the music. I alwys have something on when i write (usuallly evanescence) and i find things easier to write.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

mostly what inspire me is how my life is or how life itself is, and in my latest song my old crush inspired me, sometimes my curent crush inspires me too

5. shakujou

shakujou Guest

A lot of things inspire me to create story lines and stuff, but what actually gets me to write, is when I have a big assignment due, so I procrastinate it like hell and write. So far, thats seems to be the only thing that actually gets me to write now.

6. dias2525

dias2525 Guest

I'll have to say my friends and my feelings. I guess friendship would be my biggest inspiration though..

7. Sorayoushi

Sorayoushi Guest

My writing is based on feeling. I'm inspired by most graphic novels. Sometimes the melodies of music help me write poems, but that goes back to feeling so... yeah...