• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who me? :o

Metoria

Registered Member
So uhm, I'm Metoria, I never know what to put in these things really but I'll give it a shot.

I'm 20 and am searching for a general chat forum, so far all the ones I've been to really bite :sick:

But this one looks really active and lots to talk about. :3 That is all I ask. XD

I'm kind of eccentric and love happy & cute things. Miserable/serious things bore me most of the time. But thats just me.

Oh and my apostrophe button is broken! XD

I hope to make plenty of new friends here. :D

So I guess I'll see you all around :3

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
So uhm, I'm Metoria, I never know what to put in these things really but I'll give it a shot.

I'm 20 and am searching for a general chat forum, so far all the ones I've been to really bite :sick:

But this one looks really active and lots to talk about. :3 That is all I ask. XD

I'm kind of eccentric and love happy & cute things. Miserable/serious things bore me most of the time. But thats just me.

Oh and my apostrophe button is broken! XD

I hope to make plenty of new friends here. :D

So I guess I'll see you all around :3

LIEZ!! all of it! :spin:

I think youll fit in here just fine :shifteyes:
------
P.S. no U!

Last edited:

Metoria

Registered Member
oh snap! it works! :D hmm maybe its just partially broken... I must have to punch it to make it work.. :eek: XD silly me! Youd think Id notice something like that!

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Metoria

Registered Member
Thanks for the welcome! Man when did it get so dark in here... *looks around* I need a light. XD I type it instead of doing it... Way to go Metoria!

again thanks for the welcome! :3

Metoria

Registered Member
Thank you! :D It's good to meet you! :3

I have yet to really make my way around But I'm working on it! ;D

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hi Metoria, welcome to GF. looking forward to seeing some of your posts around the forum! hope you stick around.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the site, Metoria! It's definitely an active place, great for chatting and socialization.

What are some of your interests/hobbies? What are you hoping to discuss here?

Metoria

Registered Member
Well I like anime, Young Justice, >.> cartoons, comedy (as long as its actually funny! XD

books, music, and nothing serious :p

lulz!

and art I guess :3